2001, Lesley College, Cambridge, Mass., M.Ed. Integrated Arts 1967-1971, Marietta College, Marietta, Ohio, B.A. Art
I have studied papermaking with the following internationally recognized artists: Marilyn Sward, founder: Chicago Center for Bookmaking and Papermaking, Karen Stahlecker, Artist, Lynn Sures, Professor, Corcoran School of Art, Sue Gosin, founder – Dieu Donne, Mina Takahashi, Editor: Hand Papermaking. Paul Wong, Dieu Donne. Printmaking- Eileen Foti, Master Printmaker, Rutgers.
- Summer – 2010 – Participant in P.B.I (Paper/Book Intensive) at U. Me., Machias.
- Summer 2011 – Viscosity printmaking, Joyce Zavorskas, Cape Cod, Ma.
- Summer 2014 – Papermaking with Paul Wong, Dieu Donne, Haystack School of Crafts
- Oct. 2009, “From the Studio”, Cerulean Gallery, Hallowell, Me.
- July, 2009 “Nature Abstracted, Works in Mixed Media”, Stadler Gallery, Kingfield, Me.,
- Dec. 2008, “Recent Work”, Cerulean Gallery, Hallowell, Me.
- 2016, “A Sense of Place”, Danforth Gallery, University of Maine at Augusta, Emery Community Arts Center, University of Maine, Farmington, Waterfall Arts, Belfast, Maine, Sotheby’s, Damariscotta, Viles Arboretum, Augusta, Me.
- January, 2015, “Transcendence”, U. of Me. Farmington, Emery Art Center, juried exhibition
- Oct.-Nov., 2014 Sohns Gallery, Mini-prints, Bangor, Me.
- May-June, 2014, Common Street Arts, Handmade paper pieces, group exhibit, Waterville, Me.
- Jan, 2014, Earth-Art-Maine, Paper Circle Gallery, Nelsonville, Ohio
- Nov.2013, “Mini Prints”, Circling the Square Fine Art Press, Gardiner, Me.
- Aug. 2013, “Something Small Under the Blankets” Circling the Square, Gardiner. Me.
- May – Oct. 2013, “Glacier”, L.C. Bates Museum, Hinckley, Maine Invitational
- April – June, “Finding the Extraordinary in the Ordinary”, North New Portland Library, Me.
- Dec. 2012, “Pressing On 11”, June Fitzpatrick Gallery, MECA, Portland, Me. Curator, Bruce Brown
- Oct. 2012, “Pressing On” The Landing Gallery, Rockport, Me. Curator, Bruce Brown
- Oct – Feb. 2012, Harlow Gallery Community Supported Agriculture Exhibits, Hallowell, Waterville, Sheepscot, Belfast, Brunswick, Maine
- July, 2012, Printmaking Collaboration, Circling the Square, Gardiner, Maine
- Oct. – Nov. 2011, Juried Exhibition, Marietta College, Marietta, Ohio
- Sept. – Nov. 2011, Juried Exhibition, MGNE Regional Show, “Art of the Unique Print”, Paul
- Mellon Arts Center, Choate School, Conn.
- June 2011, Juried Exhibition, “Abstract”, River Arts Gallery, Damariscotta, Maine
- Feb. – March 2011, Juried Exhibition, MGNE, Zullo Gallery, Medford, Mass.
- September, 2010, “One of a Kind” group printmaking exhibit, Harlow Gallery, Hallowell, Maine
- March/April, 20th Annual Open Juried Art Show, Waterville, Maine
- May – Oct. 2010, “Bones”, L.C. Bates Museum, Hinckley, Maine Invitational
- May – Oct. 2009, “Animal Homes”, L.C. Bates Museum, Hinckley, Maine Invitational
- Nov. 2007, “Grand Opening”, Cerulean Gallery, Hallowell, Maine
- August – Sept. 2007, “Wood One”, University of Maine, Farmington, Invitational
- May, 2007 “12th Annual Juried Art Exhibit”, KVAA, Hallowell, Maine
- March, 2005, “Pulp Fiction”, Papermaking, Paper Circle Gallery, Nelsonville, Ohio
- 2016, “A Sense of Place”, Exhibition catalogue, International Print Exchange
- 2014, “Transcendence” images from juried exhibition at Univ. of Maine, Farmington.
- 2012, CSA – Community Supporting Arts, Local Food, Local Art, Harlow Gallery
- 2012, Summer, Stone Voices, Cover image and featured artist
- 2010, Aug., CBAA, College Book Arts Association, “My Experience at P.B.I.”